Create compelling whiteboard presentations to engage your customers and win their business
Whiteboard Selling offers a step-by-step approach to transforming your message and selling style by using powerful visual stories that inspire and engage customers and prospects. Free your sales force from relying on slides and other static sales tools during the sales process. Whiteboard Selling offers practical guidance and skills to enable marketing and sales teams to quickly adopt visual story telling practices that apply to today's fast-moving, competitive selling environment.
Explains how to take a sales message inventory
Illustrates how to design your visual stories
Empowers your sales force to tell the story and extend the reach of visual storytelling
Through the power of technology and effective storytelling, you and your team can create and deliver effective presentations that engage your customers, hold their attention, and win their business. Whiteboard Selling shows you how.
Table of contents
- Title Page
Part 1: The End of the Age of Slides
- Chapter 1: The Role of Presentation Slides in Today's Sales Culture
- Chapter 2: The Role of Slides in Today's Sales Training
- Chapter 3: Self-Assessment: Are You Slide-Addicted?
Part 2: The Visual Selling Opportunity
- Chapter 4: The Power of the Pen
- Chapter 5: The Science Behind Whiteboard Selling
- Chapter 6: Old Disciplines, New Behaviors
Part 3: What Exactly Is a Whiteboard for Sales?
- Chapter 7: When to Use Whiteboards in the Sales Process
- Chapter 8: The Major Whiteboard Types
- Chapter 9: Whiteboard Case Study
- Chapter 10: Whiteboard Structure, Flow, Content, and Interaction Points
- Chapter 11: Qualification and Discovery Whiteboards
- Chapter 12: Why Change Whiteboards
- Chapter 13: Solution Whiteboards
- Chapter 14: Competitive Whiteboards
- Chapter 15: Business Case Whiteboards
- Chapter 16: Closing Whiteboards
Part 4: Building a Whiteboard for Sales
- Chapter 17: Are You Ready to Whiteboard? Not So Fast!
- Chapter 18: Choosing the Right Topic for Your Whiteboard
- Chapter 19: Forming a Working Team
- Chapter 20: Taking a Message Inventory
- Chapter 21: The Working Team Template
- Chapter 22: Formalizing Your Whiteboard Design
- Chapter 23: Packaging Your Whiteboard
Part 5: Enabling the Field
- Chapter 24: Whiteboard Test Drive
- Chapter 25: Field Enablement Options
- Chapter 26: Measuring Success
- Part 6: You Have a Whiteboard, So How Do You Present It and What Do You Leave Behind?
- About Corporate Visions, Inc.
- Title: Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales Through Visuals
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118379769
You might also like
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want
The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers …
Engage in sales—the modern way Sales Engagement is how you engage and interact with your potential …
Aligning Strategy and Sales: The Choices, Systems, and Behaviors that Drive Effective Selling
"The best sales book of the year" — strategy+business Aligning Strategy and Sales Aligning Strategy and …
Essential Account Planning: 5 Keys for Helping Your Sales Team Drive Revenue
Sales growth starts with planning Sales accounts are harder than ever to win, let alone keep. …