In This Chapter
• Getting to Know the People App
• Reviewing the People Page
• Reviewing the What’s New with Your Contacts and Friends
• Reviewing Your Posts and Photos
• Linking to Your Email and Social Media Contacts
• Creating Contacts Manually
If you routinely visit four or five or more websites to see what your friends, family, and co-workers are up to, those days are over if you use the People app in Windows 8. The People app brings together all your contacts with all the ways they communicate on the web. This gives you an all-in-one socially aware record of your contacts infused with posts, status updates, and photos. This chapter helps you navigate through the different views of your contacts that the ...