Chapter 9. Power Admin
Since you're reading this book, it's fair to say that you spend more time in the WordPress admin area than you do at the frontend of your blog. While most plugins in this book are focused on a blog's frontend, this chapter will cover great plugins to make your WordPress administer a productive powerhouse.
In this chapter we will cover:
- Making your WordPress administration beautiful and usable
- Keeping track of visitors' activities
- Accessing links to your admin from your blog's frontend
- Making plugin and theme editing a snap with a real code editor
- Adding additional links to third-party services
- Checking if all links on your blog are valid
- Sending mass e-mails to users and groups
- Adding powerful CMS-like features
- Customizing your blog's ...