In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Choosing the right export options
• Exporting single frames
• Creating movie, image sequence, and audio files
• Using Adobe Media Encoder
• Exporting to Final Cut Pro
• Exporting to Avid Media Composer
• Working with edit decision lists
• Recording to tape
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
One of the best things about editing video is the feeling you have when you can finally share it with your audience. Adobe Premiere Pro CC offers a wide range of export options to record your projects to tape or convert them to additional ...