CHAPTER 10: DOCUMENTATION FOR GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT
In this chapter we will:
- consider the objectives and principles of Agile governance.
- review documentation required to achieve these principles.
- provide an overview internal audit programme for governance review.
Agile governance objectives and principles
Governance of projects is the control mechanism used by the organisation’s senior management to ensure:
- The investments of time, money and technology into the project generate real business value.
- There are no undesired outcomes from the project or its products (e.g., major disruption to customer services, adverse publicity). ...