- Action failed but will complete when user regains connectivity message, Action Failed But Will Complete When User Regains Connectivity
- action queue in IndexedDB, maintaining, Maintaining an Action Queue in IndexedDB
- activate event
- activated state (service workers), The Service Worker Lifecycle
- activating state (service workers), The Service Worker Lifecycle
- addToObjectStore function, IndexedDB in Practice
- Ajax, Introducing Progressive Web Apps
- alerts, Progressive UI KITT, Communicating with Progressive UI KITT
- Amazon Fire, The Progressive Web App Advantage
- animation (in RAIL), Measuring and Aiming for Performance with RAIL
- annyang, speech recognition with, Futuristic APIs with Speech Recognition
- AppCache API, What CacheStorage Is and, More Importantly, What It Is Not
- Apple, Safari notifications, Push + Notification
- application shell architecture, Application Shell Architecture-Including Content in the Initial Render ...
Get Building Progressive Web Apps now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.