2. Introduction to C++ Programming, Input/Output and Operators
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.
High thoughts must have high language.
One person can make a difference and every person should try.
—John F. Kennedy
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To write simple computer programs in C++.
• To write simple input and output statements.
• To use fundamental types.
• Basic computer memory concepts.
• To use arithmetic operators.
• The precedence of arithmetic operators.
• To write simple decision-making statements.