Corporate Governance in Developing and Transition Economies
- Problems Faced by Developing and Transitional Economies
- Defining Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Models
- The Institutional Framework for Effective Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Challenges in Developing, Emerging and Transition Economies
- Current Corporate Governance Settings in Transition Economies
The third quarter of the 20th Century witnessed innumerable corporate failures, triggered by frauds and scams worldwide. The reasons for such failures went far beyond just corporate misgovernance. Company managements with the connivance of board members and auditors conspired to defraud their stakeholders, both internal ...