APPENDIX C:LIST OF USEFUL WEBSITES, APPS AND WEB-EXTENSIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Find sales leads, journalists, etc.; including email addresses
Develop business ideas
- https://evernote.com – an online bulletin board that you can use to organize ideas and aphorisms.
- https://flippa.com – Flippa is a marketplace for web domains as well as web shops. It can help to provide business development ideas and provide access to the quick launch of an online business.
- www.google.com/keep – an online bulletin board that you can use to organize ideas and aphorisms.
- www.trello.com – an app that lets you to create multiple virtual bulletin boards. Trello lets you structure your ideas and tasks, and you can share your bulletin boards with others, even integrate and combine bulletin boards.
- www.solvrgroup.com – looks like a common search engine, but when you "search", the answer comes up as a problem that you can add an idea to. A new problem arises, as an idea must be attributed to. These issues can be shared with others via a link and in this way you can make the process collective.
- https://www.uservoice.com – an app where you can set up user-generated poles. Great for evaluating solutions to a problem.
- www.surveyswipe.com – an app where you ...
Get Entrepreneur now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.