Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Understand the importance of a business plan.
2. Explain the contents of a business plan.
3. Discuss the signiﬁcance of an executive summary in a business plan.
4. Prepare, write, and present a business plan.
5. Describe the procedure for setting up an enterprise.
6. Understand a sample business plan.
A business plan is a roadmap and blueprint of the project. A business plan is a written document that describes in detail how a business is going to achieve its goals. It is a document that explains a business opportunity, identifies the market to be served, and provides details about how the entrepreneurial organization plans to ...