Complexity Thinking and the Concept of CRPR—Implications for Project Management Practice and Future Possibilities for Project Management Research
In the introductory sections of this report, we have illuminated and discussed a number of key unsolved and paradoxical issues in the theory and practice of project-based working and project management, drawing on the extant body of research and debate in the field. These concerns include:
- Modelling of projects and project management process,
- Issues with project control, triple-constraint, and iron triangle,
- Definition of project performance evaluation criteria (success/failure),
- Dynamics and change of conditions and behavior over time,
- Re-planning, risk management , and renegotiation ...