HDX provides a webcam video compression option to improve bandwidth efficiency during video conferencing. The user can change the settings in the Citrix Receiver – Desktop Viewer Preferences dialog box.
To configure webcam video compression, perform the following steps:
- Install Citrix Receiver on the client device.
- Install the video conferencing application.
- Make sure the user's hardware can produce sound.
- Use the default camera settings.
- Install drivers for the webcam, if needed.
- Enable the following Citrix policies in Studio:
- Client audio redirection
- Client microphone redirection
- Windows media redirection