- Bundling and minifying libraries and style sheets
- Refreshing your browser when you save a file
- Quickly running unit tests
- Running code analysis
- LESS/SASS to CSS compilation
- Copying modified files to an output directory
This tool uses the stream module of Node.js; first of all, we need to define what a stream is. It can be defined as a tool that allows data reading on one file and takes it to another place through pipes methods. The principal feature of Gulp.js is that it does not write files/folders into the hard drive, like other automation tools. That's a good feature, because ...