Managing stress is not about removing all the stress from your life, it’s about how you deal with the stress that’s an inevitable part of your life that’s important. Brilliant people don’t have stress-free lives, they are simply able to handle it in a healthy way.
Dealing with stress
What does ‘poorly controlled’ stress do to you? If you don’t deal with it well, you’re more open to:
- fatigue and low energy
- overeating and difficulty with weight loss
- grogginess in the morning
- lack of sex drive
- reliance on caffeine, sugar or drugs
- difficulty in sleeping
- poor concentration and memory
- recurrent infections due to a lowered immune system
- the onset of Alzheimer’s disease
- sore and stiff muscles and joints
- degeneration of your ...