You can start living a happy and worry-free life. Discover how, whatever life throws at you, you can keep calm and carry on.
Using the latest, proven-to-work techniques, leading psychologist Professor Daniel Freeman and psychology writer Jason Freeman harness all the leading research to help you overcome your worries, anxieties and fears so you feel more calm, composed and centred.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- About the authors
- 1 What is anxiety?
- 2 Why you really can overcome your anxiety
- 3 Tackling anxious thoughts
- 4 More ways to tackle anxious thoughts
- 5 Reducing worry
- 6 Problem solving
- 7 Tackling negative images
- 8 Switching your focus of attention
- 9 Boosting positive feelings
- 10 Relaxing body and mind
- 11 Improving your sleep
- 12 How to eat (and drink) yourself to calmness
- 13 What is an anxiety disorder and how do I go about getting more help?
- Further reading
- Title: How to Keep Calm and Carry On
- Release date: August 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273777755