'This will change how you see everything'
Linda Swidenbank; Publishing Director, Time Inc (UK)
'Reveals the vital difference between how we really think and how we think we think'
Rory Sutherland; Vice Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather
This book will change how you think about what drives you to succeed. Groundbreaking new research reveals how your state of mind holds the key to your motivation, success and happiness.
Compelling evidence combined with inspiring stories and insights will unlock a powerful new mindset that will instantly boost your performance and open your eyes to what it really takes to excel.
'If you want to power-up your performance, read this book'
Shaa Wasmund, author of Stop Talking, Start Doing
Josh Krichefski, COO MediaCom
David Pugh-Jones, Global Creative Director, Microsoft
Sophie Hearsey, Editor, that's life!
Karl Marsden, Managing Director, Shortlist Media Ltd
Stuart Taylor, CEO Kinetic Worldwide
Table of contents
- Title page
- The Big Picture: Why read this book
- PART 1: The inner source of performance
PART 2: Uncovering the truth about what it takes to excel at work
- Chapter 5 The Performance Placebo: Mind over matter
- Chapter 6 Focus and Flow: Stay in the zone and get more time back
- Chapter 7 Escape the Achievement Trap: Cut the ties and fly
- Chapter 8 Unconditional Confidence: You’re always ready
- Chapter 9 Beyond Identity: Step into your true nature
- Chapter 10 Make Not Break Relationships: Work well with anyone
- Chapter 11 Decisions Made Easy: Navigate by wisdom
- Chapter 12 Keep Bouncing Back: Be a better surfer
- Summary of Terms Used
- Distinctions Used Throughout the Book
- Notes and References
- About the Author
- Praise for Instant Motivation
- Title: Instant Motivation
- Release date: January 2015
- Publisher(s): Pearson Life
- ISBN: 9781292065762