- AAOIFI – Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (1999). “Statement on the purpose and calculation of the Capital Adequacy Ratio for Islamic Banks”. Bahrain, March 1999.
- Abbas Mirakhor, A. and Krichene, N. (2009). Recent crisis: lessons for Islamic finance. [Online] Available from: http://www.newhorizon-islamicbanking.com/index.
- AbdelKarim, R. A. and Archer, P. S. (2005). Islamic Finance: Innovation and Growth. London: Euromoney Books.
- Abdullah, D. (2007). “Transparency and market discipline: Basel Pillar 3”, in Simon Archer and Rifaat A. Karim (eds.), Islamic Finance: The Regulatory Challenge. Singapore: John Wiley and Sons (Asia), pp. 366–377.
- Abdul-Ghani, B. (2009). Conference Proceedings. Understanding Sukuk – Issues, Structuring, Innovation. London Sukuk Summit. London, 2–3 July 2009.
- Abu Dawood. Sahih Sunan Abu Dawud, Al Beyooh wa Al Egazat. Part 3, Chapter 27, Hadith no. 3383, p. 677. [Eng. Trans 2/445 no. 1694].
- Ahmed, H. (2009). Presentation. Global financial crisis: Lessons for Islamic finance. Durham University.
- Ahmed, H. and Khan, T. (2007). “Risk management in Islamic banking”, in M. Khabir Hassan and Mervyn K. Lewis (eds.), Handbook of Islamic Banking. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, pp. 144–160.
- Ainley, M. (2007). Summit Proceedings. Regulating Islamic Finance in the UK Market, Islamic Finance Summit, London, 30–31 January 2007.
- Akkizidis, I. and Khandelwal, S. K. (2007). Financial Risk Management for Islamic Banking and Finance ...
Get Mapping the Risks and Risk Management Practices in Islamic Banking now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.