In this section, we will be creating a Java project that will contain classes that will perform the following operations using the Nimbus thrift client:
- Collect the Nimbus configuration
- Collect the supervisor statistics
- Collect the topology statistics
- Collect the spout statistics for a given topology
- Collect the bolt statistics for a given topology
- Kill the given topology
The following are the steps to fetch the cluster details using the Nimbus thrift client:
- Create a Maven project by using com.stormadvance as groupId and stormmonitoring as artifactId.
- Add the following dependencies to the pom.xml file:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.storm</groupId> <artifactId>storm-core</artifactId> <version>1.0.2</version> ...