Chapter 10Manage and Maintain Servers
- Deploy and manage server images
- Install the Windows Deployment Services (WDS) role
- Configure and manage boot, install, and discover images
- Update images with patches, hotfixes, and drivers
- Install features for offline images
- Configure driver groups and packages
- Implement patch management
- Install and configure the Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) role
- Configure group policies for updates
- Configure client-side targeting
Get MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.