Chapter 20Configure Advanced Network Services
- Implement an advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution
- Create and configure superscopes and multicast scopes
- Implement DHCPv6
- Configure high availability for DHCP including DHCP failover and split scopes
- Configure DHCP Name Protection
- Configure DNS registration
- Implement an advanced DNS solution
- Configure security for DNS including DNSSEC, DNS Socket Pool, and cache locking
- Configure DNS logging
- Configure delegated ...
Get MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.