Chapter 20. The COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, COUNT, COUNTA, and COUNTBLANK functions
Questions answered in this chapter:
Suppose I have a list of songs that were played on the radio. For each song, I know the singer, the date the song was played, and the length of the song. How can I answer questions such as these about the songs in the list?
• How many were sung by each singer?
• How many were not sung by Eminem?
• How many were at least four minutes long?
• How many were longer than the average length of all songs on the list?
• How many were sung by singers whose last names begin with S?
• How many were sung by singers whose last names contain exactly ...