Enabling Audit Policy in the Fusion Middleware Control Enterprise Manager
Using the Fusion Middleware Control Enterprise Manager, the last major configuration to set up auditing can be completed:
- Log in to Fusion Middleware Control Enterprise Manager.
- On the left-hand side pane, expand WebLogic Domain.
- Right-click on the bifoundation_domain option.
- Select Security | Audit Policy.
- Click on the row for BI Publisher Server to select it.
- Change the Audit Level drop-down value to Medium.
- Notice that the Enable Audit column will render several green check marks in place of the BI Publisher Server.
- Click on the Applybutton in the upper-right corner of the page.
- As you can see from the Information note at the top of this section, all changes made to this page ...