The tkinter.Menu widget is used to implement menus in Tkinter applications; it's a fairly simple widget that acts as a container for any number of menu items.
The menu items can be one of the following five types:
- command: These items are labeled buttons that, when clicked, run a callback.
- checkbutton: These items are just like Checkbutton in our forms, and can be used to toggle BooleanVar.
- radiobutton: These items are similar to Checkbutton, but can be used to switch any kind of Tkinter variable between several mutually exclusive options.
- separator: These items are used to segment the menu into sections.
- cascade: These items allow you to add a submenu to the menu. The submenu is just another tkinter.Menu object. ...