Hour 6. Building Forms: Advanced Techniques
What You’ll Learn in This Hour
• Positioning, aligning, sizing, spacing, and anchoring controls
• Creating intelligent tab orders
• Adjusting the z-order of controls
• Creating forms that always float over other forms
• Creating multiple-document interfaces
A form is just a canvas, and although you can tailor a form by setting its properties, you need to add controls to make it functional. In the previous hour, you learned how to add forms to a project, set basic form properties, and show and hide forms. In this hour, you’ll learn about adding controls to a form, including arranging and aligning controls to create an attractive and functional ...