What You’ll Learn in This Hour
• Understanding the .NET Framework
• Understanding the common language runtime
• How Visual Basic 2012 uses the Microsoft intermediate language
• Using Visual Studio .NET namespaces
• Understanding the common type system
• Understanding garbage collection
You know a lot about Visual Basic 2012 now. You can create projects, you can use forms and controls to build an interface, and you know how to add menus and toolbars to a form. You’ve also learned how to create modules and procedures and how to write code to make things happen. You can use variables, make decisions, perform looping, and even debug your code. Now you might be wondering, “Where to next?” In fact, this is the number-one ...