The authors would like to thank
- Joey Brooks, the recruiter responsible for introducing the two of us. It’s all your fault, Joey.
- John Resig and all the jQuery developers, for creating a fantastically focused, extensible, and capable library. jQuery makes
SPA development faster, more reliable, and a lot more fun.
- Ian Smith, for writing and maintaining TaffyDB, a powerful tool for in-browser data manipulation.
- Niels Johnson (a.k.a “Spikels”), who offered to proofread our material in exchange for early access. I think we got the better
part of the deal, as his reviews were amazingly detailed and very useful for final editing.
- Michael Stephens at Manning, who helped us get our first outline together and set up the structure of ...