MODULE – I
(Introduction and Traditional Software Development)
- Identify the advantages of using high-level languages over assembly languages.
- High-level language programs are smaller in size.
- High-level language reduces developmental efforts and time.
- High-level language programs are faster.
- All of the above.
- Which of the following factors has contributed most to software crisis?
- Large problem size
- Slow progress in development of hardware
- Lack of good programmers
- Use of FORTRAN programming language
- Which of the following is an essential program control structure?
- All of the above
- Which of these is not a part of a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document?
- Functional ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.