Hypothesis Testing with Two Populations
In This Chapter
- Developing the sampling distribution for the difference in means
- Testing the difference in means between populations when the population standard deviations (σ1 and σ2) are known and when they are unknown
- Distinguishing between independent and dependent samples
- Using Excel to perform a hypothesis test
- Testing the difference in proportions between populations
Now we’re really cooking. Because you have done so well with one sample hypothesis testing, you are ready to graduate to the next level–two-sample testing. Here we often test to see whether there is a difference between ...