Installing management packs
After installing Operations Manager, you need to install some management packs and agents on the Hyper-V servers and on the VMM server.
This recipe will guide you through the installation of management packs, but first make sure you have installed the Operations Manager Operations console on the VMM management server.
You need to import the following management packs for the VMM 2012 R2 integration:
- Windows Server Operating System
- Windows Server 2008 Operating System (Discovery)
- Internet Information Services 2003
- Internet Information Services 7
- Internet Information Services library
- SQL Server Core Library
Before you begin, make sure the correct version of PowerShell is installed, that is, PowerShell v2 for SC 2012 ...