The path to greatness is along with others.
People work most effectively when interacting with others they know and trust. Team coaching games, whether used with an intact work team, a project team, or an entire organization, enable people to build trust and rapport, which can lead to better outcomes. Team coaching games are versatile and can be used in a variety of situations:
• As a quick icebreaker to set a positive tone
• As the framework for a retreat
• At the beginning of a meeting
• To illustrate important points
• To reveal areas of potential concern
• To increase awareness of the team’s strengths and opportunities
• To be a springboard for a deeper discussion
• To provide ...