It’s time to get your head in the cloud!
In today’s business environment, more and more people are requesting cloud-based solutions to help solve their business challenges. So how can you not only anticipate your clients’ needs but also keep ahead of the curve to ensure their goals stay on track?
With the help of this accessible book, you’ll get a clear sense of cloud computing and understand how to communicate the benefits, drawbacks, and options to your clients so they can make the best choices for their unique needs. Plus, case studies give you the opportunity to relate real-life examples of how the latest technologies are giving organizations worldwide the opportunity to thrive as supply chain solutions in the cloud.
- Demonstrates how improvements in forecasting, collaboration, and inventory optimization can lead to cost savings
- Explores why cloud computing is becoming increasingly important
- Takes a close look at the types of cloud computing
- Makes sense of demand-driven forecasting using Amazon's cloud
Whether you work in management, business, or IT, this is the dog-eared reference you’ll want to keep close by as you continue making sense of the cloud.
Table of contents
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- CHAPTER 1: Demand-Driven Forecasting in the Supply Chain
- CHAPTER 2: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- CHAPTER 3: Migrating to the Cloud
- CHAPTER 4: Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- CHAPTER 5: Case Studies of Demand-Driven Forecasting in AWS
- CHAPTER 6: Summary
- About the Author
- End User License Agreement
- Title: The Cloud-Based Demand-Driven Supply Chain
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119477334
You might also like
Spark: The Definitive Guide
Learn how to use, deploy, and maintain Apache Spark with this comprehensive guide, written by the …
Programming Rust, 2nd Edition
The Rust programming language offers the rare and valuable combination of statically verified memory safety and …
Essentials of Supply Chain Management, 4th Edition
The bestselling guide to the field, updated with the latest innovations Essentials of Supply Chain Management …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …