If you want to be a mentor, The Mentoring Manual is the perfect way to start. Learn how mentoring works, what to do and how to get the best from the relationship.
The Mentoring Manual shows you how you can be an effective mentor in the workplace. Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly practical book will show you how to help and develop others more effectively.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Author’s acknowledgements
- 1 What is mentoring? And what is it not?
- 2 What’s different about a mentoring relationship?
- 3 Guiding principles for mentors
- 4 What do good mentors do well?
- 5 A process to support your journey
- 6 Pitfalls for the less experienced traveller
- 7 Summary and closing thoughts
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: The Mentoring Manual
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292017921
You might also like
Developed from powerful techniques consistently proven in the world of multi-million pound commercial bid writing, Persuasive …
Change Your Life with Positive Psychology
EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE CAN BE IMPROVED WITH POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY. It helps build resilience, optimism, …
Creating a Mentoring Program: Mentoring Partnerships Across the Generations
Engage your employees with a mentoring program that spans across the generations. With a workforce full …
Working with Mindfulness
'Working with Mindfulness is an engaging and practical guide to reducing stress, transcending setbacks and enhancing …