If you want to be a mentor, The Mentoring Manual is the perfect way to start. Learn how mentoring works, what to do and how to get the best from the relationship.
The Mentoring Manual shows you how you can be an effective mentor in the workplace. Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly practical book will show you how to help and develop others more effectively.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Author’s acknowledgements
- 1 What is mentoring? And what is it not?
- 2 What’s different about a mentoring relationship?
- 3 Guiding principles for mentors
- 4 What do good mentors do well?
- 5 A process to support your journey
- 6 Pitfalls for the less experienced traveller
- 7 Summary and closing thoughts
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: The Mentoring Manual
- Release date: October 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292017921