Find your life ambition and plan for success!
You'd never think to embark on a business venture without a thorough and coherent plan. So why do so many people stagger through life with no real strategy—just going with the flow, seeing what happens? It's time we gave our lives the same importance we give to our business exploits.
What you need is a compass—a tool which helps you when you're unsure which way to go and enables you to answer all the questions in your life. The Personal Business Plan will help you to understand and adapt the patterns in your life, so that you can feel free and focus on the future.
This essential guide offers a field-tested framework to help you define your purpose, plan your actions, reduce life's complexity, and create order from chaos. You'll develop a life ambitious attitude that will enable you to turn thoughts into action—and action into value. With a rich source of tools, techniques, templates, exercises, and case studies along the way, you'll learn how to become the best version of yourself and live a life that truly looks like you.
Experience the complete toolkit at
Table of contents
- Title page
- Copyright page
- List of Figures and Tables in The Personal Business Plan
- Introduction: What Can I Use The Personal Business Plan For?
- 1: What is My Situation?
- 2: How Can I Thrive?
- 3: When Do I Perform at My Best?
- 4: What Energizes Me?
- 5: Where am I on My Personal Journey?
- 6: How Do I Become Happy?
- 7: How Do I Reinvent Myself?
- 8: How Do I Differentiate Myself from Others?
- 9: What is My Personal Business Plan?
- 10: What Have I Learned?
- Epilogue: What Now?
Your Personal Business Plan Toolkit
- 1 What is My Situation?
- 2 How Can I Thrive?
- 3 When Do I Perform at My Best?
- 4 What Energizes Me?
- 5 Where am I on My Personal Journey?
- 6 How Do I Become Happy?
- 7 How Do I Reinvent Myself?
- 8 How Do I Differentiate Myself from Others?
- 9 What is My Personal Business Plan?
- 10 What Have I Learned?
- To infinity … and beyond!
- Top 10 Recommended Reading
- About the Author
- Title: The Personal Business Plan: A Blueprint for Running Your Life
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118744130
You might also like
What skills will matter most for work, business and life in the future? Where should you …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
Lose the Resume, Land the Job
Lose the resume and land that coveted job Gone are the days of polishing up your …
How to Write a Business Plan
How to Write a Business Plan presents the latest thinking on effective business planning, while putting …