Needs Analysis Worksheet for a Job Aid
Planning is critical to developing an effective job aid. Use the following needs analysis worksheet to help you in the design phase. On a separate piece of paper, answer the following questions:
1. Why is the job aid needed?
2. Who will use the job aid?
3. What level of experience does this group have with the topic or company?
4. Where will the job aid be used?
5. Have job aids been used before with this group? If yes, what format did or did not work well for this audience?
6. What topics will be included and what is the logical order for the topics? (Attach an outline for job aid.)
7. Will the job aid be incorporated into an instructor-led or e-learning training program? Will training be required ...