Get 151 Quick Ideas for Delegating and Decision Making now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
How to Use This Book
1. What Is a Decision?
2. Decisions as Remedies
3. Decisions as Avenues to Progress
4. Making the Decision: Is It Yours to Make?
5. A Key Question: Why Are You Making This Decision?
6. Decisions to Save Face
7. Decisions to Gain Prestige
8. Decisions to Fit In
9. Decisions to Get Promoted
10. Is It Soley Your Decision to Make?
11. Do You Need to Share the Decision With Someone Else?
12. Consulting the Key Players
13. Do You Need a Consensus?
14. Is Consensus Decision Making Right for Your Situation?
15. When Consensus Is the Answer
16. When It’s Not
17. Know Your Decision-Making Style
18. Simple Decisions
19. What’s the Problem?
20. Covey Has It Right: Start With the End in Mind
21. Research Starts With ...