4. Working with Objects
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Work with layers.
• Create and edit text frames and graphics frames.
• Import graphics into graphics frames.
• Crop, move, and scale graphics.
• Adjust the space between frames.
• Add captions to graphics frames.
• Place and link graphics frames.
• Change the shape of frames.
• Wrap text around an object or graphic.
• Create complex frame shapes.
• Convert frame shapes to other shapes.
• Modify and align objects.
• Select and modify multiple objects.
• Create a QR code.
• Add arrowheads to a line.
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes.