14. Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields
In this lesson, you’ll learn to do the following:
• Add different types of PDF form fields to a page.
• Use prebuilt form fields.
• Add a description to a form field.
• Set the tab order of form fields.
• Add a Submit button to a form.
• Export and test an Adobe PDF (Interactive) file with form fields.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
To download the project files for this lesson, log in or set up an account at peachpit.com. Enter the book’s ISBN (9780134664095) or go directly to the book’s product page to register. Once on the book’s page, click the Register ...