In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Distinguish between vector and bitmap graphics.
• Import Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator graphics.
• Manage imported graphic files using the Links panel.
• Adjust the display quality of graphics.
• Adjust the appearance of graphics by manipulating paths and alpha channels.
• Create an anchored graphics frame that flows with text.
• Create and use libraries of objects.
• Import graphics using Adobe Bridge.
This lesson will take approximately 75 minutes to complete.
To download the project files for this lesson, log in or set up an ...