Drive profitability, productivity, and accountability
To create extraordinary lives, we must learn to “unplug” from the constant barrage of disruptions and “plug in” to the tools, strategies, and mindsets that allow us to harness our attention to reach our highest potential—and this book shows you how.
Attention Pays spotlights on the power of attention and absolute focus. Personally: WHO we pay attention to. Professionally: WHAT we pay attention to. And Globally: HOW we pay attention in the world—and to the world. In an on-demand, 24/7 society, where distractions cost millions of people productivity, profitability, relationships and peace, it's time to pay attention to what matters most.
• Includes powerful tips and tricks increase profitability
• Shows you how to achieve maximum accountability and results
• Provides strategies to help you productively manage daily tasks
• Offers guidance on improving your daily attention and focus
If you’re ready drive profitably, increase productivity and boost accountability, it’s time to tune out the noise, focus on what really matters and learn how Attention Pays.
Table of contents
- About the Author
- PART ONE: Does Your Attention Pay?
PART TWO: Personally—Be Thoughtful
- CHAPTER 3: Personalize Performance: Brand Building, Nido Qubein Style
- CHAPTER 4: Focus on VIPs: Systemize Thoughtfulness
PART THREE: Professionally—Be Productive
- CHAPTER 5: Prioritize Your Priorities: Create Significant Moments
- CHAPTER 6: Create a Culture of Attention: Stop the Madness
- PART FOUR: Globally—Be Responsible
- Bonus Chapter: Build an Organization That Pays Attention
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Attention Pays
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119480259
You might also like
Make Yourself Clear
How can you communicate effectively and create meaningful interactions in an increasingly digital world? By teaching. …
Proven tools to take your team and yourself to the next level Elite: High Performance Lessons …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
How to Speak So People Really Listen
Learn how to inspire your audience with best-selling author Paul McGee! 13 things you'll discover when …