Discriminant Analysis and Logistic Regression Analysis
Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept and application of discriminant analysis and multiple discriminant analysis
- Interpret the discriminant analysis output obtained from statistical software
- Use Minitab and SPSS to perform discriminant analysis
- Understand the concept and application of logistic regression analysis
- Interpret the logistic regression analysis output obtained from the statistical software
- Use SPSS to perform logistic regression analysis
Research In Action: Camlin Ltd
The Indian stationery market can be categorized into school stationery, office stationery, paper products, and computer stationery. Increased ...
Get Business Research Methods, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.