Sampling and Sampling Distributions
Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of sampling
- Differentiate between random and non-random sampling
- Understand the concept of sampling and non-sampling errors
- Understand the concept of sampling distribution and the application of central limit theorem
- Understand sampling distribution of sample proportion
Statistics in Action: Larsen & Toubro LTD
The Indian cement industry was delicensed in 1991 as part of the country’s liberalization measures. India is the second largest producer of cement in the world after China, which is the largest producer of cement in the world. The total cement production in India in year 2004–2005 was approximately ...
Get Business Research Methods, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.