This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Plan the deployment of Cisco Advanced 802.1x authentication features: Learn what is involved in planning the deployment of advanced 802.1x features.
• Configure and verify EAP-TLS authentication on Cisco IOS components and Cisco Secure ACS: Learn how to configure EAP-TLS authentication in this section.
• Deploying user and machine authentication: Covers the deployment of user and machine authentication. You also learn when to use each of them.
• Deploying VLAN and ACL assignment: For granular control of user access, you can use dynamically assigned VLANs and ACL assignment.
• Configure and verify Cisco Secure ACS MAC address exception policies: ...