This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Routed data plane attack types: Reviews the types of attack that are focused on the routed data plane.
• Access control lists (ACL): Covers the fundamentals of using ACLs and the configuration and verification commands to use.
• Flexible Packet Matching (FPM): Covers the steps involved in developing a traffic class and policy and assigning it to an interface. It also goes over the verification commands that can be used in configuration and troubleshooting.
• Flexible NetFlow: Reviews the fundamentals of Flexible NetFlow and describes the configuration and verification commands to use it.
• Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding ...