Get full access to Corporate Reputation and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
01 The Economy of Intangibles and Reputation
1. Reputation in Organizations
2. Managing Intangibles: Challenges for an Organization
02 The Origin and Promise of Corporate Reputation
1. The Origin of the Concept
2. The Value of Reputation
2.1. The Impact on Market Value
2.2. Impact on Stakeholders’ Behaviour
2.3. The Value of Corporate Reputation
3. The Need for Clear Terminology
03 What do we Understand by Corporate Reputation Today?
1. Reputation is a Value-Generating Attitude
2. The Need for Grand Reputation
2.1. Definition and Classification of Stakeholders
2.2. Various Reputations Versus Grand Reputation
3. Reputation can be Managed ...
Get Corporate Reputation now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.