Now let's try to execute the same from Jenkins:
- Check in the Test Project in Repository. Create a PetClinic-FuncTest freestyle job in Jenkins.
- In the Build section, provide Root POM location and Goals and options to execute:
- Save the build job and click on Build now.
- Verify the execution of the build job in the Console output.
- It will open a Mozilla Firefox window and open a URL that is given in the code. This requires our PetClinic application to be deployed in a web server and running without any issues:
- Now make a change in the code so title verification fails and execute the build job.
- There is ...