In this section, we will create a container with the Tomcat web server installed so that we can deploy Java-based web applications into it:
- Create an account in Docker hub and Login:
- We can search different images from the Docker hub:
- You can find the Tomcat image at https://hub.docker.com/_/tomcat/.
- Use Docker's pull command to get the Tomcat image:
docker pull tomcat
- Once the Tomcat image is available, verify it using the docker images command:
- To run docker container from the image, run docker run ...