Book DescriptionEqually useful for seasoned professionals and those new to the field, Carolyn Handler Miller covers effective techniques for creating compelling narratives for a wide variety of digital media. Written in a clear, non-technical style, it offers insights into the process of content creation by someone with long experience in the field.
Whether you're a writer, producer, director, project manager, or designer, 'Digital Storytelling' gives you all you need to develop a successful interactive project.
Table of Contents
- PART 1. New Technologies, New Creative Opportunities
- PART 2. Creating Story-Rich Projects
- PART 3. Harnessing Digital Storytelling for Pragmatic Goals
- PART 4. Media and Models: Under the Hood
- PART 5. Career Considerations
- Additional Readings
- Subject Index
- Project Index
- Title: Digital Storytelling, 2nd Edition
- Release date: April 2008
- Publisher(s): Focal Press
- ISBN: 9780240809595