Following are the entities in Concierge:
- payload (p): This represents the payload received to add a new document to index.
- document (d): This represents all the metadata representing a unique document.
- line (l): This represents all the metadata for a single line within a document.
- token (t): This represents all the metadata for each token within a document.
- Message (xMsg): For a given entity, x, it provides information to identify a unique entity and a callback channel to return the unique entity.
- Process Channels (xProcessCh): For a given entity, x, the channel is used by xProcessor goroutine to consume and process the entity.
- Stores (or Data Stores): The Concierge is also responsible for storing and maintaining information ...