Dreamweaver CC is a powerful tool for designing all kinds of websites, from those with simple, static pages to interactive, media-driven sites for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices. But the program still doesn’t include a printed guide to all its amazing capabilities. That’s where this Missing Manual comes in. With hands-on tutorials and thorough coverage of every feature, you’ll learn how to build, deploy, and manage sites whether you’re an experienced designer or just getting started.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into page design. Quickly learn the basics of working with text, images, links, and tables.
- Edit pages in Live view. Dynamically add elements to live pages and immediately see the results.
- Design once, and for all. Build fluid-grid sites that reformat themselves for desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Examine page structure. Troubleshoot problems using the new Element Quick View to see the hierarchy of HTML elements.
- Style with ease. Use the enhanced CSS Designer to copy and paste styles, set margins and padding, and add or delete selectors.
- Enhance Dreamweaver. Add new program features with Add-Ons that integrate directly with Dreamweaver.
- Bring your pages to life. Use jQuery UI to add interactive page elements like tabbed panels, collapsible content sections, and dialog boxes.
- Create universal pages. Avoid browser incompatibility issues by using surefire workarounds.