List of Figures, Tables, and Exhibits
- 1.1 Relationship Between Program Life Cycle and Evaluation Purpose
- 6.1 Conceptual Model of the Success Case Method
- 6.2 Distributional Assumptions of Success Case Method Samples
- 6.3 Hypothetical Shed Pattern of Student Gains over a Three-Year Period
- 6.4 Flowchart of Units Through a Randomized Experiment
- 6.5 Linear Program Theory Model
- 6.6 Nonlinear Program Theory Model
- 6.7 Hypothetical Meta-Analysis Forest Plot
- 10.1 Strongest Program Evaluation Approaches Within Types in Order of Compliance with The Program Evaluation Standards
- 11.1 Suchman's Evaluation Process
- 11.2 Hypothetical Regression Discontinuity Study of an Effective Treatment
- 11.3 Hypothetical Regression Discontinuity Study Showing No ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.